ION journal club meetings are held on Mondays at 12pm in Room 317 Huestis Hall unless otherwise specified.
- Instructor's consent is required for papers older than 24 months.
Tips for effective presentations:
- You don't need to discuss every panel in every figure.
- Doing so can make your presentation hard to follow.
- Ensure all fonts in your slides can be seen at the back of the room.
- If necessary, show single panels, not whole figures.
WINTER TERM 2017
|Week 2||Stacy Levichev-Connolly|
|Week 3||Reese M. Findley|
|Week 5||Jonny Saunders|
|Week 6||Tai Heinzerling|
|Week 6||Anna Lakunina|
|Week 7||Nick Sattler|
|Week 8||Conor O'Sullivan|
|Week 9||Memorial Day|
|Week 10||Nick Ponvert|